Friday, April 10, 2009

complications

Okay, so the plan was to finish the dress and have pictures up for you by this morning, but that fell by the wayside when I ended up having to spend last night in the hospital. Nothing too scary, just some strange pregnancy related stuff going on that keeps all of my pregnancies exciting and eventful.

I'm good now - and most importantly, home - but definitely not up for a photo shoot. I figured out the buttonhole issue and finished the dress, though. So that's moving in the right direction. Except that, true to form, I'm not happy with it and am trying to figure out how to squeeze in some alteration time tomorrow between watching Rich run this in the morning and helping him get off to Brazil in the afternoon. Oh, and Gage is still expecting his tie by Sunday morning.

I think I'll go take a nap.

1 comment:

Larissa Holland said...

callin you later when it is not so early. so sorry about all this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails